Written by members, our literature offers identification and a message of hope to the still-suffering addict. Recovery literature is an invaluable source of help for members, potential members, and those who want to help addicts.
The NA program is a way of life which is based in the Twelve Steps. The steps offer members an avenue for growth and change to maintain their recovery. We learn how to apply these steps to our lives by reading NA literature and going to meetings.
The collective experience of NA members can be heard in our literature, illustrating how we live life on life’s terms. Over the years NA has changed, our literature has expanded and been revised, but the message remains the same: An addict, any addict, can stop using drugs, lose the desire to use, and find a new way to live.
IPs (Informational Pamphlets)
- IP 1: Who, What, How, and Why
- IP 2: The Group
- IP 5: Another Look
- IP 6: Recovery and Relapse
- IP 7: Am I An Addict?
- IP 8: Just for Today
- IP 9: Living the Program
- IP 11: Sponsorship, Revised
- IP 12: The Triangle of Self Obsession
- IP 13: By Young Addicts
- IP 14: One Addict's Expereience
- IP 15: PI and the NA Member
- IP 16: For the Newcomer
- IP 17: For Those In Treatment
- IP 19: Self Acceptance
- IP 20: H&I Service & and the NA Member
- IP 21: The Loner: Staying Clean in Isolation
- IP 22: Welcome to NA
- IP 23: Staying Clean on the Outside
- IP 24: Money Matters: Self-Support in NA
- IP 26: Accessibility for Those With Additional Needs
- IP 27: For the Parents
- IP 28: Funding NA Services
- IP 29: Introduction to NA
Narcotics Anonymous Books
List is being compiled...
Area Zoom: October 11, 2020 @ 3PM
Click here to join.
Meeting ID: 322-320-685 Password: 391997